ABOUT ME

Island of Sumtera is the second biggest island in the archipelago after Borneo and the world sixth largest island, about 2000 km across the equator, nearly four times the size of Java, yet less than quarter population, makes Sumatra the biggest nature preserved.
Here in Sumatra you can explore and witness the beauty of its nature with the most unique cultures and tradition safe guarded by Sumatran etnic groups. Volcano peak rise around tranquil crater lakes, orang utans swinging trhough pristine jungle, and a long white sandy beaches with stunning coral reefs below, make Sumatra the best place to visit and spend your valuable holiday.



My name is Nazarudin (Udin) and I am a qualified local guide to Bukit Lawang and Gunung Leuser National Park, as well as Sumatra. I have taken hundreds of people of all ages and nationalities into the woods a few years ago.
I provide a lot of tour packages for your tour on the island of Sumatra. Accommodation camping in the woods and all the food guides, and additional water is provided.
Apart from the packages, we also help you to help you about accommodation and transportation during your travel in Sumatra, so your trip will be easier.
I have extensive knowledge of the forest, all groups stop regularly to appreciate the flora and fauna and of course the orang-utans that this area famous.
I’m proud of the fact that all of my tour in harmony with the environment.
The tour left me nothing but good impressions and memories.
PICTURE NAZARUDIN







Powered by Blogger.